Arrive Early & Be 'Suite-ly Spoiled'
Guaranteed Morning Arrival and Complimentary Airport Transfer
Stay in either the Premier or Iconic Shard Suites and enjoy a guaranteed morning arrival together with a complimentary one-way airport transfer when booking a minimum two-night stay. Valid until 31 August 2017.
Shangri-La Luxury Circle Benefits
- Upgrade at time of booking*
- Early check-in*
- VIP welcome amenity
- Daily breakfast for up to two in-room guests
served in TING or via In Room Dining
- £85 credit or equivalent to 10% of average daily room rate, whichever is higher**
- 4pm guaranteed late check-out
- Dedicated concierge personnel
Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
London's only elevated luxury hotel
- Escape the bustle below and to the tranquility of London's first Shangri-La property - and the city's first elevated luxury hotel - located between levels 34 to 52 of the iconic Shard.
- Starting at 124 meters above sea level, the hotel's first floor is already higher than the highest point of The London Eye.
Experience the city's highest Afternoon Tea:
- An undisputed 'to-do' when in England is to enjoy Afternoon Tea. In our TÎNG Lounge, the city’s highest afternoon tea is served in theatrical elegance and guests can choose between a classical English experience or an Asian-inspired alternative.
- The lounge also has one of London’s largest tea collections, ranging from Darjeeling First Flush to more rare blends such as Formosa Oolong and White Tea Needles.
Retreat and relax amongst the clouds:
- Relax with a leisurely swim in London's highest infinity Skypool located on the 52nd floor of the hotel and why not enhance the experience with an in-room spa treatment.
- For those looking for something more active, the neighboring gym is open 24-hours and presents an inspiring bird's eye view over the south and west of London.
TIP: To travel like a VIP contact Denise Alevy for the recognition, complimentary perks and amenities our clients receive at hotels, cruises, riverboats, airlines, tours and tour companies. Our office is located in New York City at Rockefeller Center with clients worldwide. To learn more call 212-722-5959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org